Tuesday, December 21

MIA

Gone shopping.

With Christmas coming up, and relatives visiting from overseas, I've been stuck shopping every day for the last week. This sounds like a blessing but actually the Christmas traffic in LA is horrible. Stores and boutiques are understaffed and messy. Parking lots are a nightmare. Lines are long. And worst of all, there is nothing left at the stores. But here are a couple of things I've scored this past week for myself:

Beverly Center:
Forever 21- bought a "Sass & Bide" white cropped cardigan with silver sequins.
BCBG - bought countless wrap cardigans and ponchos to keep warm this winter (of course, the day after I bought them, the sun decides to come back out)
Cabazon outlets:
got a pair of Sergio Rossi slip on heels for $99 (from $445.. wow!) and a pair of juicy sweats.
Montana Ave:
Michael Stars gold wrap cardigan.
3rd Street Promenade:
Nothing.
Century City Mall:
Nothing.
Barneys New York:
Nothing.
Neiman Marcus:
Nothing.
The Grove:
Doggie cookies.

And that's IT! Over 20 hours of shopping and that's what I've come back with. I can't wait for this Holiday season to be over!