Tuesday, March 15

Springy cotton

The first thing I'm going to do once I achieve a "longer, leaner" body is to stock up on some Rachel Pally! I love her Spring/Summer 2005 collection. Here are some of my favorites:


*I love that the proportions of the top and belt elongate the torso, creating an even leaner look. Also I love the color of the gauchos, perfect to wear with espadrilles and other earthy sandals.



*I really like the flare of this dress, making it a fun option for both weekend lunches and casual nights out.



*I am in love with these boleros... they don't drape across the front of your chest like cropped cardigans do, which sometimes make you look top heavy. Also the stretchy fabric doesn't constrict movement. I can't wait to see one in person to try on!



*I especially love the cut of this tank top because even though it is dainty on top, it hides the midsection with a slight empire bustline. The shorts here are cute too although I'm not sure many people can pull that off. I also love the necklace the model is wearing, does anyone know where I can find necklaces like these?



*Even though I love Rachel Pally's gauchos, I think I may like these capris even more. The detail at the hem give the pants some weight so the fabric is pulled down, giving the thighs a slimming illusion. They are great to pair with lace-up "greek" flats or even with high-heel platforms.



*The cut of this dress looks is flattering around the midsection yet the color combination of the fabric gives it a casual elegance. Again, does anyone know who these necklaces are by???


for stores:
http://www.rachelpally.com