Sunday, May 29

Pro-Shopping

I'm back! Phew! The last couple of weeks have been pretty dull for me- just work,work, work.

Okay, now all work aside, I had a chance to -finally- do some shopping this weekend. LA Girls- head over to Rodeo Dr. for some serious sales!


First head over to Saks 5th for their pre-sale event before Wednesday... Bags by major designers like Gucci and Marc Jacobs are 40% off... Jimmy Choo, Prada, Louboutin, and other yummy shoes at 30% off... Theory, Juicy, Ya-Ya, Marc Jacobs, Tracy Reese and other summer duds at 40% off. The only catch? You can't take anything home until their official sale starts on Wednesday. On the plus side? They still have a good selection so stop by before everything is gone!


Then head over to Barneys to shop for shoes... My favorites were the white Pucci flats with colorful trim for only $195... unfortunately they were out of my size. Casadei had cute leather mules and pumps in sherbert colors for $240. Another one of my favorites were the peep-toe Manolo Blahniks in beige, purple and olive... only small sizes left though :(

Just because I wasn't able to find anything in my size on sale, I wasn't about to go home empty-handed. I got the closed-toe version of these in beige:

So cute, but more importantly, so comfortable! I was ready to retire my Sergio Rossi sandals on the spot (which were butchering my feet) and switch shoes, but decided against it.

Also don't forget to swing by the usually-neglected lingerie section on the 3rd floor for some really good deals on Cosabella. Talco cami's (regularly $70) are just $29 and soire camis are $19. I'd never try on their talco cami's before... they are perfect for just lounging around the house and sleeping in. They have a built-in lining so you don't have to worry about showing too much when guests come over (or in my case when I run downstairs to let the dogs out) but they are the perfect amoung of snug to sleep in, without twisting around and showing accidental cleavage in the morning.

Other than that I picked up some t-shirts, Generra bermuda-length shorts in pink (I was eyeing them just last week and when they went on sale I immediately snatched them up), and this Generra tank: