Wednesday, June 15

Going Long

In celebration of my new T3 hair "wave-er"... I've decided to grow out my hair. I have medium length that falls just a few inches past my shoulders but a lot of short layers on top-- not ideal for long loose wavy curls. When I went for a quick trim to my hair guy at Fred Segal I told him I wanted my hair to grow faster and softer... and he recommended these:



Phytophanere Dietary Supplement - Hair & Nails

So I've started my new regimen today. A two-month supply of 2 vitamins every morning. I'll be back in a month or so with a report =)

Also because of the dry, hot summer season ahead, I got some new Shampoo & Conditioner to try also. I am planning to be out in the sun a lot (hopefully :P) so I thought the new Kerastase Soleil line was a great fit.



I am going to use the repairing hair bath (shampoo) and the moisturizing gel-creme (conditioner). This line is a great protectant for outdoor exposure- it provides UV protection as well as Ceramide + Pro-Vitamin B5 + Vitamin E derivative for added moisture.

For those of you with colored hair, I absolutely LOVE their new Reflection line. (Unfortunately I don't have colored hair).



Like the Soleil line it does provide a little bit of UV protection- but its main function is the chroma reflect, which gives a very healthy shiny boost to colored hair. Also, I love the fragrance! I wanted to use this combination instead of the soleil but the lady insisted I use the soleil because... well... I don't have colored hair. :(