This year I found a lot of:
- Barney's private label 3/4 length tweed coats in an array of colors.
- Diane vonFurstenberg dresses from Spring/Summer 05. A BIG selection.
- Lots of Marc Jacobs trousers, short sleeve blouses and dresses.
- Basic dresses by John Varvatos, perfect for shifting or cocktailing.
- Wedding dresses!
- Cotton twill bermuda shorts at $29 in pink, white and khaki.
- Marc by Marc Jacobs' Summer '05 bow-tie canvas shoes for $115.
If you have the patience to sort through the madness, then I highly recommend this sale this time around. There are a lot of good "transition" pieces that you can wear through the beginning of Fall. Also right now is a good time to stock up on occasion dresses. And if you can't stand the crowd and the girls changing left and right, at least stop by for the shoes... shoes never fail me =)