Sunday, January 8

Christmas Gifts!

Here's a list of some of the gifts I got for Christmas this year (In no particular order) :)


Canvas bag that says "Wow! Cute bag!" "Get your own bag b*tch!" Sums it up nicely :)



Trio of pill cases from Coach... very compact & convenient.



Yes I am a CSI addict. It is one of my many guilty pleasures. My other one is Passions. :(



Motorola H500 bluetooth headset for my cell phone, in baby blue!



I love this set of Apple hair products by Frederic Fekkai! I use it at least once a week. Well I mix around with my Kerastase & Ojon (see below), not that I only shampoo once a week. :D



My friend saw this Juicy Couture igloo charm on my blog earlier this year and got it for me... how thoughtful!



My sister got me this Cle de Peau Gentle Protective lotion. I love it! I definitely see a difference in my skin already... kind of a supple thickness. I can't wait to run out of my Shu Uemura, so I can try their foaming cleanser & clarifying toner! (I'm sick of rubbing my face with Shu Oil)



A small Benefit cosmetic bag & the perfect wear-with-anything lipgloss.



My sisters got me these 1.48 carat pink sapphire studs set on white gold from Saks Fifth Avenue. I haven't taken them off since Christmas!



"The People of Beautiful Hair" Ojon hair products are one of Oprah's favorite things and have generated a lot of praise lately. I got the shampoo-conditioner-hair restorer set... can't wait to try it tonight!



A rhodium-plated silver crystal gift from Swarovski.



Louis Vuitton Small Ring Koala Agenda with pink lining.



VS pj set with matching slippers & carrying bag.



Sudoku! My other guilty pleasure.



Panerai 40mm Luminor Power Reserve. :D :D

Also not pictured are a Chanel Tumbled Lambskin handbag, set of bronze beaded bracelets, a chunky necklace, pink leather thong sandals, pink shearling slippers, desk calendar, Best Buy gift card, Saks 5th gift card track jacket from Urban Outfitters, Frommer's Guide to Hawaii and a lot of CHOCOLATE!

I will add more as I remember them. It's been a couple of weeks so Christmas is a bit fuzzy. ~.~

Now here's a list of things I -didn't get- but were on my wishlist. I'm going to slowly hunt down each of these things this month =)


Alexander McQueen scarf in blue/white combo.


Guerlain multi-effect bronzing powder.


Shu Uemura face brush.


Chanel Aviatorspirit sunglasses in silver (S/S 2006).


Chanel 2.55 Reissue in Grey


William Rast 'Showdown' jeans in Smoke.


Gucci horsebit scarf in light blue to update my blue Guccissima hobo for Spring.