Monday, January 30

Luella for Target

Target takes after H&M's successful Karl Lagerfeld & Stella McCartney one-time-only collections and invites Brit designer Luella Bartley for a Cruise Collection. Just the kind of thing that gets me excited. :)

You can preview the collection now on Target.com which will be available in-store in a couple of weeks.

With these prices, this is a great way to pick up a non-committal cruise wardrobe :) Great for kicks, great for gifts. Here are some of the items I will probably pick up if I can get my hands on them:



Net tote comes in a variety of colors, $29.99.
Sling bag (perfect for the gym!), $29.99.


Cherry Print Coin Purse, $14.99.
Cherry Print Clutch, $16.99.


White Oversized Sunglasses, $16.99.
Cherry Print iPod Case, $12.99.


Beaded necklace comes in black or white, $14.99.
Bracelet Cuff comes in black or white, $12.99.


White Polo, $16.99.
Puff Sleeve Tee in Rose, $14.99.


Strapless Dress, $39.99.
(Loved it in blue layered over a blue striped tank like in the Target ads!)
Tulip Skirt, $24.99.



If I happen to find any of this left at Target, I'll be back with a report/review to let y'all know about the fit & quality!