Thursday, July 15

A Daily Routine

In honor of my weekly Sephora trip, I've decided to dedicate this entry to my
obsession with beauty products. I've tried and tested products in all areas and
found the best and the worst of everything. Here is a list of my current daily
routine for the Spring/Summer, in order of application:



Blisslabs Lemon Sage Soapy Sap


Shower gel, great for the bath also! I love the fresh lemon+sage
scent along with the brisk lather is produces in your loofah.

-----



Kiehl's Creme de Corps


This super-enriched, nourishing
treatment with Beta-Carotene has been my long time favorite. It is a bit
heavy and takes a little longer to soak in, but worth the wait! No scent.


-----




Frederic Fekkai Technician Shampoo & Conditioner


I just love the way this smells. :) Makes your hair
feel healthy and strong.


-----




Frederic Fekkai Glossing Cream 


You know how your hair looks best the day after you
wash it? Get that look right after you shower with this cream. It uses
olive oil to give you shine and manageability and it smells good too.


-----




Caudalie Instant Foaming Cleanser


I just love foam pumps.

-----




Kiehl's Cucumber Herbal Alcohol-Free Toner


Does not smell good (at all) but leaves your skin
feeling amazingly fresh and smooth.

-----




NARS Make-Up Primer


No matter what type of foundation, tinted moisturizer,
or powder you use, this is a must-have before make-up application to make
your skin look smooth and your make-up look natural. Smells good too.

-----




Murad Oil-Free Sunblock Sheer Tint SPF 15 


Very sheer. I bought this originally thinking it was a
moisturizer, which it's not. But for "normal" skin it works just as well
and has SPF too.


-----




La Mer The Lip Balm



I just love the way this smells (or tastes?) and it leaves your lips
feeling soft & plump. Doesn't last long (cos I keep licking it off?) but
it feels so good!


-----




NARS The Multiple in Palm Beach


Flattering on just about all skin shades, I use this
when I'm pale, when I'm a little bit tan, and it is so easy! Just apply &
blend, and you got yourself an instant tan ;).


-----




NARS Blush in Orgasm


This shade is also flattering on all skin shades, and
gives you just the right amount of glow. Layer over the multiple for a
glowing bronze.


-----




LORAC Eye Shadow Trio in Love Triangle


Perfect shades for summer in colors that don't compete
with each other. Use the lightest pink to highlight and blend with the
bronze to create depth.


-----




Shu Uemura Eyelash Curler


Gives you perfectly curled lashes every time, and it
just doesn't break no matter how much abuse it goes through in my make-up
bag.


-----




IMX Custom Mixed Lip Gloss


I discovered this custom lip gloss at Fred Segal's in
Santa Monica and I'm in LOVE with my peachy melon. I chose a peach base
with a little bit of gloss and mixed it with a melon scent. They also give
you a cool speedpass-like keychain in case you need to come back for
refills.


-----




YvesSaintLaurent In Love Again


A lush blend of fresh fruits, soft, watery florals, and sexy musk
kissed with sandalwood. Smells fresh and not too girly.


-----




H2O Plus Hand and Nail Cream


I bring this hand lotion everywhere, it is lightweight, non-greasy
and works right away to soften hands. Silk protein and vitamin E help nourish
nails and cuticles.