Saturday, October 30

Under there?

Somehow our underthings are often neglected... when I shop for a bra I shop for comfort. I want a bra that doesn't feel like I have anything on-- comfortable enough for the entire day, but enough support and coverage for as many outfits as possible.

Once in a while I feel racy and buy a "sexy" lace bra but they always end up unworn because (1) they are usually itchy and (2) actually that's it- they're too itchy. Well now I've found the best of both worlds!






The OnGossamer 24/7 bra has smooth and seamless contour cups that are lined for added comfort and opacity (no show-through). They have sheer mesh sides and back for maximum breathability. The OnGossamer contour bra is the perfect t-shirt bra, it almost disappears under clothing. It fits so perfectly you'll forget you even have anything on!

It also comes in a more feminine version that is trimmed in embroidered tulle. It has floral embroidered shoulder straps and center panel and also comes in a matching embroidered mesh thong. Tres sexy, but still comfortable!

They are also reasonably priced at $42 each.. slightly higher than Victoria's Secret bras but still affordable when compared to other high-end lingerie lines. Well I've bought myself a set in every color- it's time to retire my collection of body by victoria, angels, and all those other uncomfortable underwire bras that VS has to offer!