Monday, March 7

Back from Beauty School!



The Neiman Marcus in Beverly Hills only had the Beauty Gift bag left in a black. I took one home along with two things:


YSL's Touche Eclat in Light Peach
So many of you have raved about this concealer that I had to try it for myself!


Chanel's Ruban Perle in Moonlight
Since this is a limited edition item, you need to stock up before they run out! Great as a shimmery creamy shadow at night, also doubles as a highlighter during the day!

I haven't tried the Touche Eclat yet... but I will have the YSL vs. C.Dior verdict tomorrow after I play around with both!

I was in a bit of a hurry during my NM visit but I did notice that they had a LOT more "gift with purchase" offers at the store (even more than the website). So if you have yet to go to NM, I would suggest you go soon before these are all snatched up!

My favorite gift with purcahse:

This La Mer travel set with a $250 La Mer purchase.

Kate Spade and Blisslabs also had good gifts with purchase that are available in store only.

Also, this was my first time really browsing through NM's beauty department and they have such an extensive Shu Uemura counter! I love some of their eye colors... does anyone have any experiences they'd like to share with Shu eyeshadows? Do they come on nicely, do they stay put? I might have to go back sometime to try some on.