Tuesday, April 19

Seriously Worn-In

We all have that one favorite pair of jeans... the ones that are the perfect length to wear with flip-flops. Unfortunately, our flat shoes have completely deteriorated the back hem of the jeans...

I have a pair of Citizens' Kelly jeans in Colorado with just this problem. The top half of the jeans are still intact, it's just the hem is so ruined and the fabric of Citizens jeans just don't look good destroyed.

Then I realized... the last time I was at Bloomingdale's I saw a pair of Kelly Capri's... very cute!



So I measured the inseam on the new capri length and took my jeans in to Elias Tailoring down the street from where I live. Wah-lah! "New" jeans :)

On my to-do list:
*Transform my Sevens (with a horrible mystery stain on one of the legs) into bermuda shorts.
*Cut one of my extra-long Rock & Republic jeans to flip-flop length for the summer.