Tuesday, May 10

The end of an era

Promises of no more mascara... no more eyelash curlers...

I have been sucked in.

Going in for my eyelash extension appointment in about an hour.

Meanwhile, I've cleaned out my make-up drawer and will (hopefully soon) dispose of these:




Bye-bye Shu Uemura curler that's stuck by my side for over a year (even though the recommended use is 6 months).

Bye-bye Vincent Longo pro lash set with its cute tube of lash-glue and brown set of lashes that I never used.

Bye-bye stupid Stila mascara that I got duped into buying during a makeover event, preventing me from buying a new Shu Uemura basic black mascara because all of a sudden I felt the need to try to finish one tube of mascara before buying another.

Good-bye Paula Dorf eyelash conditioner or primer or extender or whatever it is that I thought I'd figure out after I bought it but until today, I still have no idea what it does.

I'll be back soon with all the details of my 2+ hour-long eyelash appointment!