Wednesday, September 14

Carolina Herrera, S/S 06

Most guests to a show are happy to wear the host's designs... but I wonder how these ladies felt at the Carolina Herrrera show? They all toted the Mercer needlepoint bag from CH's Fall line. And it wasn't just these 5 ladies here.. you can see orange straps in the backgrounds of all of these pictures! Looks like Carolina could probably account for every bag sold that season right here at her show! ^.^

Nevertheless..
Carolina's show was filled with easy chic pieces that allegorizes Spring's ultra pretty theme. Charming details in tailored dresses, skirts and shorts dominated the runway.



This is the closest I would ever get to the "suspender" trend emerging this Spring. I love the tailoring of the shorts and the proportions of the knit tank.


Again, proportions are key! We will see more of the short-sleeved blazer, much cuter now with the petite cropped waist and puffed sleeves.


My favorite combination of colors for floral prints; the empire bust is accentuated with a large girly ribbon, simply pretty!


More "tongue" action on heels! I'm liking this criss-cross look, but I'm more likely to buy Marc Jacob's version.