Monday, September 5

Getting in the mood for Fall..

No matter what season it is I like to invest in basic pieces that I can work in with any trend-of-the-moment... but this entry won't be about that. I'm going to admit how cheap I am with trendy clothes... you know, the ones that start with Jessica Simpson in US Mag, last about 3 weeks (about 2 times wear?), then end with Britney Spears rocking it barefoot in a Malibu bathroom.

I'm still in a non-commital state for Fall Fashion... It's still too hot to go out and shop for Fall clothes (imagine TRYING ON sweaters and coats in this 90 degree weather!) But shopping online makes it much easier. And bargain hunting online is something I can do.

So I visit JT and Co's eBay store~ which somehow always has all the newest BCBG styles, to take a browse. Sure it takes about a week to get your goodies in the mail but that beats paying retail. :)

And this is what I've ended up with:


Baggy culottes in dark brown. So cute with pumps! I might wear these with some loafer pumps for this Fall, still looking for the perfect ones.


Cape-y cardigan in a creamy white. Flatters the figure really well, gives you broad but not chunky shoulders, and it lengthens your torso.


Printed skirt. Something about the color combination got me.


Long peasant skirt in avocado green. (Very light bleach-y green) Even though it's a very "summer" trend, I'm thinking of ways to work it into Fall, like pairing it with blazers, slouchy sweaters, etc.

Click here to view JTandCo's eBay shop.