Monday, August 30

Home + Boredom + Flu = online shopping

I spent a lazy day at home today, doing laundry and browsing online. I have an excuse- I'm sick with the flu! Well, after browsing and browsing I decided it's time to suck it up and buy a new make-up brush set. I've delayed purchasing a new brush set because I was content with my travel set from MAC. But after reading lots of articles on the importance of using a *premium* brush when applying make-up, I convinced myself to buy the Trish McEvoy travel set, just to try it out.



Now I just have to wait for it to come in the mail. Does anyone have experience with trying out different make-up brushes? Is there really a difference? Oh well, I hope so.

I also decided to try the Kerastase Masquintense, Thick. I have thick hair that can be unruly sometimes and I like the way the Kerastase Nutritive shampoo smells so I decided to buy a tub of hair mask. I'll let you know how it goes!

And now I'm searching around for a pair of destroyed jeans. I was considering the Paper Denim & Cloth Ripper jeans but I feel like they're EVERYWHERE and I'm starting to get sick of them. Abercrombie and Hollister have a cute pair of ripped up jeans but their cut never looks right on me. True Religion has one but it's $170+ and I already have 2 pairs of TR jeans. Any other suggestions???