Tuesday, November 2

Marc Jacobs *updated*

My search for a multi-pocket everyday leather bag is over. I've decided to go with classic MJ.



Anyone have experience with Marc Jacobs leather? Does the calfskin last okay?

*** Just got back from Barneys New York where I picked up the large multi-pocket in bark. So excited!

I walked through all the department stores on "Beverly Hills Row"... I considered buying the bag @ Neiman Marcus in the washed rose color which is a pretty dusty rose mixed with a light brown-- but they didn't have it in large. Then I went to Saks Fifth where I was *very* tempted to just get the Louis Vuitton Trouville in White/Multi-colore but I reminded myself that I really, really needed a shoulder bag.

At my last stop (BNY) I got the last large/bark combo from the stockroom and even opened a Barney's Credit Card to get 10% off. The bag is awesome: I love the leather and the shape of it. I just hope I get a lot of wear out of it!

I also did my good deed for the day... I bought the Stila Pink Ribbon Set (proceeds go to breast cancer research).

But now that I've brought the set home... I'm not sure the pinks will do well on me. It's also the same price as the holiday set (only $36!) that comes with more eye shadow and lip glosses and it comes with brushes... so I might exchange it. Problem is which set do I go for? Anyone care to cast a vote?


Press Savvy vs. Press Shy