Wednesday, June 8

A worthy investment

I have a bevy of features and reviews in queue for this site that I haven't had a chance to write yet- but I had to move this to the top of the list. I am seriously excited about this.

Of course, like anyone else who regularly visits the Sephora website, I've been eyeing T3 products for a while. I have my own ceramic straightener and blow dryer so I have been very hesitant to actually try T3 because of the steep prices. I've heard so many rave reviews about the blow dryer and straightener, but then once I heard that it curls as well as straightens? And it works on WET hair? I decided to look more into it.



The claim: Big bouncy waves- not curls.

The result: Exactly that! I have forever been trying to get Gisele-esque waves... But with my thick black hair I've had perms-gone-bad to body-waves-gone worse. I have a curling iron that only curls the bottom 4" of my hair. I have a diffuser that gives me stiff messy waves that REALLY look like I've just woken up. And now, after years of trying, I finally have the results I want. It's super easy and super quick. The waves are just the right amount of curl to look natural but give a boost of volume. Unfortunately since my hair is jet black, posting a picture wouldn't do much anyway (just a sea of black) but trust me- but it's the closest I've ever had to big wavy hair. :)

Here are the instructions I followed to curl my hair:
Sephora's How-To

So for those of you in LA, head over to the Beverly Center and go to the little beauty shop by the pet store. I got mine there for $164 including tax... not bad since they retail for $200 at Sephora! And keep in mind... it essentially is a blow dryer, straightening iron and curling iron in one!

Otherwise if you want to get one online, click here to get $5 off.

P.S. Is your hair dry because of the hot weather? Try putting on some Leave-In treatment on damp hair before running the iron through- the heat will lock in the moisture and goodies so you have soft, lustrous hair! I recommend Frederic Fekkai Protein Rx Leave-In Treatment.